2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Location: Crewe and Winsford
Type: Permanent/ 40 hours per week/ Monday to Friday
Salary: £22-25K depending on experience
To accommodate our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Channel Manager/ Ecommerce Merchandiser.
Working as part of a team of highly capable and driven Channel Managers, you will be responsible for your own product area and manage your live online pricing and information releases in line with current sales, sales forecasts and promotions. You will be expected to provide accurate information about your products and sales figures for your team in a weekly meeting where you will discuss anticipated sales levels, issues and action plans. You will also research market data on your product and similar products. Your main focus will be to optimise sales and profit in your product area. This is an interesting role and would suit someone who has the confidence to make decisions and take ownership and responsibility of their own workload.
The successful applicant will have a really high level of confidence in IT, especially excel, so please only apply if you feel that you are highly competent in this area. The tasks also require a keen eye for detail, excellent communications and a strong grasp of written English and grammar as you will be publishing your product descriptions online. You will be working as part of a thriving and intelligent team and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong experience in ecommerce merchandising or similar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and daily monitoring of product listings and performance.
• Monitoring and managing pricing margins to maximise sales.
• Creating new product listings, with the support of the team.
• Working closely with buying and marketing to ensure products have maximum, viable exposure at all times.
• Supporting customer services and sales staff when dealing with technical product and pricing queries.
• Compiling, producing and presenting KPI reports on performance.
• Making changes to improve the customer experience.
• Strong IT skills and numeracy.
• Confidence and professionalism.
• High attention to detail, accuracy.
• Experience of working with product databases and highly proficient in Excel.
• Able to multi-task and work to a deadline.
• A naturally positive communicator.
• The ability to analyse information accurately.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Experience of price setting/margin management.
• Experience of using a website CMS or eCommerce platform.
• A degree and/or experience in the following areas: eCommerce, Merchandising, Marketing, Purchasing.
In return, we offer:
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
• Generous annual leave
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Death in service insurance
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• An intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.