2mesjobs 2M employment Solutions Ltd
Employment Law & HR Consultant
Location: Sheffield (Meadowhall)
Start date ASAP
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 basic with additional income based on product recommendations.
Do you have a background in Employment Law legislative knowledge i.e. undergraduate degree in Law, CIPD qualification in HR management (level 5 or higher) etc?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner? Are you looking to work for a business who love to invest in their people? Then look no further!
HS&EL Direct provide Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions along with consultancy to SMEs across the UK. We started off as a small family run business in 2004 and since then, the company has seen year on year growth and we now have over 7000 active clients (but we still have the family feel!)
Having recently been awarded a Best Companies engagement accreditation that demonstrates we offer fun & supportive working environment to help you be at your best whilst making our clients businesses even better.
We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
• To support EL Direct Ltd potential and existing clients with Employment Law matters
• Provide advice and support to potential and existing clients through verbal and written communications (telephone, email, written reports etc)
• Prepare employment contracts, HR policies & procedures and HR letters/forms for new and existing clients
• Carry out document writing on client’s request as indicated by EL Direct Ltd Board of Directors or Head of Departments
• To carry out site visits to clients to undertake the following: Tribunal Representation, Disciplinary Representations, Chairing Employee Mediation, Gap Analysis Audits, Human Resources Training, On Site Document Writing and other Employment Law related consultancy services
• To support EL Direct Ltd clients in the achievement of accreditations, tenders and PQQ’s in relation to employment law and HR issues
• To proactively review, assess and provide guidance of EL Direct Ltd.’s clients First for Employment and First For Contractors packages in line with Employment law legislation compliance and best practice
• Keeping company and client policies up to date in accordance with regulatory changes
• Ensure Contact Management data is complete and up to date
• Maintain a positive attitude and promote company values whilst displaying the mark of the organisation
• To comply with internal processes and procedures in line with the data protection act
• To provide mentoring assistance and support to other team members as required and appropriate
• To maintain, keep up to date and manage own level of professional knowledge
• To report to the Team Leader / Head of Department
• Whilst carrying out main duties and responsibilities, identify additional income opportunities for self and EL Direct Ltd in general. Where appropriate create ongoing relationships with customers leading to suitable products & services being sold
• Support the Head of Legal Support and Directors in relation to internal group HR issues where requested
• Basic to intermediate computer skills
• Hard working nature
• Cohesive team worker
• Background Employment Law legislative knowledge i.e. undergraduate degree in Law, CIPD qualification in HR management (lever 5 or higher) etc.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Working knowledge of our group products
• Full Driving Licence
• Flexible and practical approach to problem solving
• High level of attention to detail in written work
• Ability to be able to prioritise workload
• Excellent people and communication skills
You will have background in Employment Law legislative knowledge, be passionate about Employment Law and HR and always doing the right thing, be an excellent communicator with a flawless telephone manner and be a team player with the ability to support our successful and dedicated team.
Think you have got what it takes? Apply below!