2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Employment Tribunal Advocate
Reporting to: Head of Tribunal Department
Hours of Work: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary, plus car allowance and excellent benefits
This is a really exciting time to join us! Our business has grown rapidly, and we now have eight companies serving over 40,000 clients. Not only do we offer clients products that they need, want and value, we do it from an industry leading client retention and colleague engagement base.
We are Citation. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Citation is one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health & Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services to businesses. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We are looking for a specialist employment law advocate/solicitor/barrister to join our experienced tribunal team. The ideal candidate will have a proven successful track record in handling tribunal cases, proven case management and advocacy experience and excellent technical knowledge. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a Company with a first-rate reputation.
This is a home-based role. This role will include regional travel, but there may be occasions where you will be asked to cover cases across the wider UK if necessary.
As part of this role you are also likely to be called upon to assist in the delivery of our ‘On Site’ HR service, allowing you to use your skills directly with our clients in a HR setting.
• Qualified solicitor, barrister or FCILEx with specialism in Employment Law with at least 4 years post qualification experience. Candidates outside this range who can demonstrate their ability to perform the duties of the role will still be considered.
• Experienced in Employment Tribunal claims, including litigation, drafting pleadings, ET3, disclosure, drafting witness statements and conducting the day-to-day management of the claims
• Able to identify a commercial approach and understanding our client’s needs
• Clear drafting technique
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
• Personable, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.