2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions
Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineer
Location: London and the South East
Hours: Full time, part time and contractors are welcome to apply
Salary: Starting from £26,000 depending on experience
Attentive is an independent company, based in Colindale, London. Attentive Fire has designed and successfully commissioned several Addressable, Conventional, Wireless and Detection Systems. We have built our reputation on listening to the client’s requirements and specifications in order to provide our clients with outstanding service. We provide cutting edge design and engineering resources and the latest in technology.
Our goal is to continue the expansion of Active Fire Detection within the growing Commercial, Industrial and Residential markets. With continued growth and expansion, our company will provide even greater opportunities for its customers.
We are now looking for several Fire Alarm Service and Commissioning Engineers to join our growing team.
• Service and Maintenance of Fire Alarm System, AOV System and Emergency Lighting
• Basic commissioning, like downloading data from the panel
• To carry out small remedial works on-site, i.e. detector, spur, batteries replacement etc.
• To attend Call out for fault Investigation
• Able to recommend issues in accordance with British Standards
• Previous experience (Mandatory)
• Basic Electrical Qualification (Advantage)
• ECS Health & Safety Card (Advantage)
• FIA / NICEIC Courses for Fire Alarm and Emergency Light (Advantage)
• Full UK Driving Licence (Mandatory)
• Knowledge of BS 5839 and BS 5266
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ below.