2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Full-time, permanent (hours between 8am and 6pm on Rota basis)
Salary: up to £20,000
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Why Citation? Why now?
With everything going on with Covid-19, we get that you might have had your working life totally flipped on its head. You might be working and have realised your business can’t offer you what you need either personally or culturally anymore. Or you might have been furloughed and had time to think, so now is the time for a change.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to play an instrumental role in our onsite IT team. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and ideally prior experience in a 1st line IT support role or service desk environment. But if you’re passionate about technology and a natural problem solver, then we can help you become an IT Service Desk Analyst.
• Logging all requests accurately and to a high-quality originating from our portal, e-mails, telephone and face to face
• Provide 1st line technical support
• Responding to service requests
• Acting as customer liaison and delivering an excellent customer experience
• Take ownership of user requests and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
• Providing updates to the customer on the progression of their call
• Administration of required systems and documentation
• Liaising with 2nd and 3rd line support teams and 3rd party / vendor support teams
• Escalating calls where necessary, monitoring 2nd and 3rd line SLA’s
• Log all incidents on the service desk system
• Keep the IT asset register up to date
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
• Office based Customer Service skills
• Empathy and understanding of customer needs
• Effective organisation and time management skills
• A good technical understanding of computers, networks and communications systems
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Windows 10, O365 & Active Directory
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.