2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
As a GMP/GLP compliant laboratory with over 50 years of experience, Wickham Laboratories Ltd is an established name in the fields of pharmaceutical and medical device contract testing, research and consultancy.
We currently have a permanent, full-time vacancy for a marketing associate in our busy commercial department. Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Demonstrate good organisational skills, ability to multitask and to work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritise work using your own initiative
• Experience with digital marketing including SEO and social media
• Assist in the planning and execution of advertising and digital marketing including development of campaign materials
• Responsible for routine website maintenance such as content updates and SEO
• Monitor digital channel performance including data analysis
• Conduct competitor / industry research
• Support event management and logistical preparations
• Support Commercial Manager in all department objectives
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above, two of which should be in Maths and English
• Background or experience in marketing within a B2B environment, digital marketing experience preferable
• Comprehensive knowledge of the MS Office suite and Outlook
• Experience in working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
• Background in or familiarity with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries preferred
Salary and reward package:
• Up to £25,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cash back scheme
• Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 months’ probation)
• Free car park, tea and coffee
Please click ‘apply’ to forward your CV.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.