2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Role title: Partner Support Manager, EMEA
Reports to: Head of Partner Support
Direct reports: Call Centre Team Leaders x 5
Location: Trim, Newcastle or Birmingham. Remote/ Flexible working available.
The team you’ll be joining
EML Payments is a global leader in the fintech space. Our mission is to create awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion. Our Purpose is to inspire transformative digital change for our customers and communities.
As an issuer and processor, we provide our clients and partners with innovative alternatives to traditional banking solutions for reloadable and non-reloadable programs. We are agile, we are innovative. We take a partnership approach, we tailor solutions and place a strong focus on operational excellence.
Company Culture and Values
Our team knocks the boring out of payments and we do it in our own unique way: having a ‘one team’ mentality, being open, honest and trusted, bringing awesome every day, and knowing that simplicity is genius! Our core values are One Team, Openness, Awesomeness and Simplicity. Our place is one of collaboration, teamwork & innovation. But, above all, it’s one that embraces difference, and, rather than have you blend in, we want to help you unleash your full potential.
Due to continued commercial growth and integration of teams, we are recruiting a Call Centre Operations Manager, to join our Operations team in Europe.
The CSOM is a crucial role in providing excellent service across business processes and customer support services to multiple stakeholders. They will manage three remote teams based out of Trim, Birmingham and Newcastle, with approximately 65 CSRs, working in multiple languages.
What you will do:
• Manage and lead a team of customer service representatives across three geographical locations.
• Manage business process and customer support lines in full compliance with contractual service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) promoting a high-quality culture.
• Manage the daily ticketing system to ensure we meet agreed SLAs.
• Set team goals and objectives, agree performance metrics with CSRs.
• Responsible for maintaining and improving call centre operations by monitoring system performance
• Ensure smooth onboarding of new clients from the project management team.
• Prepare and analyse performance reports by collecting and summarising data and trends
• Present key data and insights in a professional and meaningful format to stakeholders
• Responsible for the ongoing coaching, training and development of the team
• Maintaining a high-performance culture and ensuring that our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
• Lead and implement process improvement projects and optimization opportunities.
• Work closely with the team leaders to ensure consistency in service delivery, share best practice and support the attainment of our core objectives
• Responsible for improving processes as they are delivered to clients, liaising with appropriate teams at EML to act as “the voice of the client” internally and be a true champion for customer success
• Responsible for ensuring that clients receive a consistent and quality-orientated service but which excels in delighting them at every opportunity
• Personal initiative and drive with ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Pragmatic and results driven.
• A background in Payments or Prepaid Cards would be an advantage.
• Extensive experience in leading customer service teams
• Proven commitment to excellence in customer care including demonstrable experience in managing resources and workloads in accordance with SLAs and KPIs in a multi-region call centre.
• Strong strategic design and process improvement capabilities
• Ability to build strong relationships with numerous stake holders internally and externally.
• Able to manage a team with a proven track record in performance management, setting objectives and KPIs, motivating excellent performance from a team, building a high performing team.
• Experience managing large, remote teams.
• Language skills would be a distinct advantage.
Integrated into our Core Values is EML’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. EML is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognised for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
We believe in understanding and respecting differences. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at EML has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.