2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary & Benefits: £26,000
Hours: Normal hours will be 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700.
Safety Management Advisory Services is part of a collective group, who is a specialist and rapidly growing company in procurement, working with many of the leading UK housebuilders and construction companies by managing their approved contractors.
Summary of Role
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for the development and management of key strategic relationships. The role focuses on developing strategic relationships with target associations, agencies, and large principal contractors; where the aim is to coordinate joint activities which help promote SMAS’s leadership and expertise in compliance subjects such as Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Management. These relationships should also provide opportunities to reach new customers and grow membership to the scheme.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Working with the Head of Marketing & Partnerships to identify and agree on targets against which progress can be measured
• Working as part of a team of Partnership Managers to manage SMAS Worksafe’s relationships with existing partners
• Lead the relationship with trade associations, working closely with Citation Group, to leverage our partners marketing support to drive prominence and expertise
• To lead on and drive leverage, and value from our relationships with Principal Contractors
• To coordinate partner attendance at SMAS Construction Connects and other events
• To increase the number of associations which promote SMAS Worksafe as the SSIP accreditation scheme of choice
• Engage with 000’s of independent consultants on a regular basis through various online methods which help educate and promote SMAS Worksafe solutions
• To increase the number of associations and other partners who situate the SMAS Worksafe products within their own platforms, websites etc.
• To lead on the promotion of the benefits of SMAS Worksafe accreditation over market alternatives, with a focus on reaching those organisations which do not mandate a scheme
• To develop and execute other strategies to help drive brand awareness and visibility
• To host online events, webinars etc. which help to demonstrate the organisations expertise, educate the market, and position our products as leading solutions
• To anticipate and articulate any service or relationship issues.
To continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ below.