2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Project Process / Energy Engineer
Salary: up to £40,000
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME’s in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for experienced Process/ Mechanical /Energy Engineers looking to develop their career in utility engineering /carbon and water management /reduction consultancy. Candidates will have either design environment experience and /or energy /sustainability /carbon reduction experience.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with relevant post graduate experience in an industrial environment and be familiar with UK energy legislation and utilities/ building services engineering.
Chartered Energy Manager status would be a distinct advantage.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Post graduate experience and understanding of industrial utilities and building service engineering including:
• Boilers, steam and hot water systems
• Cooling chilled water and refrigeration systems
• HVAC and BMS systems
• Renewable energy systems including CHP systems and heat pumps
• Water supply and treatment and waste water
• Working knowledge of current UK energy legislation including ESOS
• Competent in data analysis and statistical tools, production of heat and mass balance calculations
• Project management – scope, time and cost management
• Excellent client facing communication, report writing and presentation skills
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Degree in Chemical /Mechanical / Energy Engineering or equivalent
• Relevant post graduate engineering experience
• PC Literate – MS office, MS Project
• Resident in the UK
• Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of up to £40,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.