2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Registered Manager – Hollies
CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care for Adults with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions.
Established since 1993, Caretech have developed our services to support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes, and also in residential care whilst being able to access their local community.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager is to work alongside our multi-disciplinary team in Stoke on Trent. We are looking for a Registered Manager who can demonstrate a reliable and flexible approach to people with Learning Disabilities and who can lead a friendly team of support workers. The home is a 21 bedded home with service users with mental health and learning disabilities.
Responsibilities of the Residential Home Care Manager:
• Deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users, ensuring a service which is safe, effective, caring, and always responsive to the Service Users needs
• Promote positive and personalised outcomes of Service Users.
• Exceed the Requirements of CQC and Quality standards.
• Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service.
• Recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members
• Attend and contribute to regular monthly meeting
• Manage budgets
• Flexible to undertake on call duties
Key Skills Required
The successful Registered Manager will have:
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• 3 – 5 years senior experience
• Relevant professional qualification / accredited vocational qualification or working towards Level 4 manager’s award
• Minimum 4 years’ experience of working with people who have Learning Disability/Mental Health and/or Physical Disabilities, preferably in a residential setting
• Experience of managing budgets and budget control
• An understanding of/and commitment to Equal Opportunities
• A high level of literacy, numeracy and administrative skills together with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written
• Good team building and coaching skills
• Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
• Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
• Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards.
• Able to work unsociable hours
• Competitive salary
• Induction programme
• Use of own vehicle allowance
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check
• Free parking
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition schemes
• Company share save scheme
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 day please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.