2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Senior SEO Account Manager
Location: UK based role
Salary: up to £40,000, depending on experience
Role type: Permanent, fully remote working in the UK
Role level: Leadership
Ready to join a vibrant fast paced Digital Agency with a great company package (such as training and top of the range computers to work on).
Company contribution pension.
Holiday days – 21 + bank holiday – you accumulate 1 day for every 2 years of service, capped.
All working from home, no need to visit the office base at all.
The main objective of the role is to develop innovative SEO strategies and techniques to run highly successful online marketing campaigns for multiple clients. A highly skilled individual with exceptional SEO skills is needed.
You need a real passion for SEO and have previously worked in an Agency background managing client accounts of circa 15 clients within SEO. The role will be joining an award-winning, highly reputable digital marketing company that service a wide variety of client industries.
What you need;
• Extensive agency experience in SEO account management (Agency)
• Highly experienced in providing clients with extensive and comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services and have strong analytical capabilities
• Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
• Experience in account managing – UK and International brands
• Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
• Team management experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
You will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. Will need to understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies and be prepared to share knowledge in forms of best practices and solving complex SEO problems. Team management will be involved in this role.
UK based fully remote working role. You need to be UK based as occasional travel within the UK may be required at Customers request.
Interviews will be carried out by video interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!