2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions
QMS Service Director
Reporting to: Managing Director
Contract: Full-time, Permanent (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
Location: Home-based in the East Anglia area – travel to Norwich and other locations will be required
Salary: £70 000 per annum
Benefits: Pension, Health Plan, 5 weeks’ holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Gym discounts.
Direct Reports: A Senior Team comprising of Head of Consultancy (HoC), Head of Auditing (HoA) and Regional Field Management team.
Operating in the UK since 1993, we provide professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle-free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification.
We have proudly been delivering internationally recognised Management Systems for over 25 years, with the aim of ‘making businesses better’. As part of a Private Equity owned Group, our growth plans are ambitious and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an experienced Service Director to join the team to help us deliver our strategic plans. If you want to make a genuine difference in a rapidly growing company, then read on.
This newly created role will directly report into the Managing Director and has the scope to broaden out to a divisional role in future.
At QMS, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver our services and support to those we serve. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Service Director to join our highly skilled team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organisational, communication and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. You’ll work closely with senior managers to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success.
• Overall responsibility for QMS Service Delivery building on the foundations that we already have in place and developing this to become industry-leading over the next 5 years
• Collaborate with Senior Management in the development of the company’s service delivery and product strategy
• Analyse current product delivery processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
• Summary of Service delivery includes
o The quality of the product that we provide to the customer
o The quality of advice that we provide to the customer
o The level and suitability of post-service delivery support that we provide to the customer
o The availability of resources to deliver the service in a timely manner
o A suitable product range to offer to new and existing customers.
o The suitability of the system that we use to provide the service to the customer
• Responsible for field and office teams resource planning
• Keep up to date with industry developments to ensure the company maintains and maximises its competitive position
• Working with Atlas product manager to develop our Cloud-based management system solution further and deliver ongoing system improvements that will benefit all system users and drive ongoing financial benefit
• Working with the product development manager to bring new products to market based on customer needs and competitor activity to ensure that we continue to grow by adding new services.
• Work with the Regional Management team to plan and deliver training as required
• Indirect responsibility for Compliance and Technical teams via the HoA and HoC
• Liaise with Customer Experience Director, who is responsible for the customer journey, to ensure that we are meeting our customers’ requirements
• Deliver Company NPS/Feefo targets
• Achieve Company appointment SLA targets
• Achieve Company output SLAs
• Reduce customer failed audit % of total audits
• Introduce measure of quality for field output
• Facilitate the introduction of new products
Key skills and experience
You need to have a proven track record of designing and delivering inclusive and practical service strategies that add real value to the business. A hands-on leader, who can work at pace and roll their sleeves up, you will display role model Values and be an expert in matters of customer experience and engagement. You will be able to challenge thinking and ways of working whilst keeping your stakeholders engaged and involved in the journey.
With significant Senior Management experience of all the above deliverables in both service and technology-driven businesses, you will be able to quickly identify our needs, solutions and opportunities to formulate a plan.
Please note: While we endeavour to respond to all applications, if you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of applying, your application has not been successful on this occasion. Applicant details will be kept on file for 12 months.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.