2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
3D Technical Support Advisor
Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, Full time
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Summary of role:
Part of a highly successful Europe-wide group with a turnover in excess of £400m, H2eCommerce, based in Cheshire, operates market-leading online retailers Cartridge People and Cartridge Shop and specialises in printer consumables, printers and stationery supplies.
The group already has a strong e-commerce presence in the 3D market in the Netherlands and is looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of the 3D journey here in the UK.
Reporting to the 3D Shop Manager, this role will play an important part in supporting customers both pre and post-purchase. The main function in this role will be to provide technical support directly to customers, providing product advice to customers in line with their purchasing requirements. The role also plays a key part in on-site content, particularly to ensure technical information is expressed clearly. The majority of time will be spent serving customer’s needs in the office, but some time will be spent more hands-on with the 3D products in a workshop environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the UK 3D e-commerce business from the very beginning and progression possibilities for the right candidate will exist as the brand grows.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide an amazing customer service experience for customers
• Answer technical queries regarding 3D printers, filament and parts
• Deliver a prompt and efficient service to all enquiries received via telephone, email or live chat by offering help, advice and support
• Find a solution to customer’s problems including hands-on troubleshooting in a workshop environment
• Assist with the display of website product content to make sure it is accurate and expresses technical information clearly.
• Work closely with the 3D Shop Manager to be aware of current promotions and product range developments.
• Occasionally help to train staff on technical topics. Share your expertise where required
• Offer help and support to other staff members when needed
• Excellent standards of customer service.
• In-depth practical knowledge of 3D printers, filament and associated parts.
• Strong written and verbal communicator, a naturally positive communicator
• Ability to prioritise workload
• A strong problem solver
• Able to deal with customer enquiries in a patient and professional manner
• Strong attention to detail
We Offer our permanent employees:
• Generous annual leave with an additional day for each year spent with the company up to 33 days holiday per year
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Annual salary review and development plan
• Death in service insurance
• Vision tests
• Generous long-service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team-building events
• High values culture with an intelligent, good-humoured and modern-thinking workforce
To apply for this role, please click “APPLY” to send your CV.