2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Advert: Accreditation Consultant HS Direct
Demonstrating compliance in health & safety and other regulatory areas via an SSIP accreditation is becoming vital to any business in the construction and related trades. HS Direct is one of the leading companies supporting SMEs with this process – in 2021 we completed more than 1,000 SSIP accreditations. We’re now looking for new members to join our fast-growing accreditation team – our company has a unique vibrancy and great people and we’re excited about what you can bring to that.
This role is both rewarding in itself and an ideal way to develop the skills and experience for those looking for a career in compliance or health & safety management, opportunities for which will be available within HS Direct and the wider Citation Group.
Location: South Yorkshire – Sheffield (hybrid working available)
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £21,000+ per annum with the opportunity to increase earnings by selling or referring Group products to our clients
Package: Westfield health cash-plan, Company pension, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays & your birthday and plenty more.
What we can offer:
• A supportive, flexible working environment
• Home and office-based role
• Structured plans of training and development
• Uncapped earning potential through helping clients gain compliance
You will support our clients achieve their chosen accreditation through a combination of:
a. Providing advice and guidance on what evidence the client will need to submit
b. Preparing relevant documentation or collating it from sources including the client themselves or the HS
Direct Health & Safety Team
c. Uploading the evidence and supporting information to the relevant accreditation software platform
You will both manage your own caseload and work on a collaborative basis with other members of the team to ensure our service is agile and responsive.
You will maintain records of work undertaken using our CRM systems and support our clients with the use of our proprietary business compliance software to support the accreditation process
In addition, you will
• Deal with client needs and situation quickly and diligently whilst representing HS Direct in the best way
• Using your own knowledge and expertise to support your team and other departments
• Embrace internal learning and training and maintain your CPD
• Identify commercial opportunities to support clients through the utilisation of our company and group product offering, whilst thinking proactively about delivering this in a meaningful manner
What’ll make you great:
• Excellent customer service and organisational skills
• Clear and diligent communicator
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to work across multiple software platforms
• Flexible approach to problem-solving
• Able to both manage your own caseload and work collaboratively with colleagues
• Willingness to learn and utilise resources where necessary
• Being commercially minded, spotting opportunities to help
Interested in finding out more? Have a conversation with our Sales Recruiter. Hit Apply now.