2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £19,000 + Bonus (up to £1,000 per month)
Location: Hybrid working, split between office and home working
Hours of Work: 08:30 – 17:00
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and clients’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Admin Assistant to join our Contact Centre Operations team. As a business, we are all about QUALITY, not QUANTITY, so we are looking for individuals who embody the same ethos! You will need to be a fantastic communicator, who isn’t afraid of feeding back to managers but also someone who has great processing skills.
What will I be doing day to day?
• Listening, monitoring, and reviewing the ‘quality’ of appointments booked (calls) by the Contact Centre ensuring the appointments meet the business criteria and standards.
• Feeding back to the CC BDC’s and Managers on their call’s, areas of improvement and development
• Sharing calls for training and collaboration
• Working with the training team to improve the quality of appointments that are getting booked
• Ensuring the business meets targets set on SAT/Matched SAT appointments.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong organisational skills
3. Strong understanding of the sales process
4. Adaptable and able to make prompt decisions
5. Supportive team player
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Why choose us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, healthcare cash plan, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.