2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Agile Coach
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
As we embark on the next phase of our transformation journey, we want to be more proactive in effectively planning, managing, and delivering value.
As an Agile Coach, you’ll play a key role in coaching our teams and transforming our ways of working. You will be focused on driving the understanding and application of Agile, Lean and DevOps principles, in order to facilitate the delivery of sustainable value across specific customer, colleague and business outcomes.
You’ll be great at building stakeholder relationships and influencing mindsets, and you’ll need to master several new and emerging techniques and models for coaching, conversation and facilitation to enable our colleagues and teams to discover what works best for them.
• Develop and deliver workshops and training for our teams and leaders to support the constant growth of new skills and capabilities across the group.
• Knowledge and significant experience of applying a range of Agile, Lean, DevOps Principles, including legacy and non-software solutions.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the value of metrics to help drive improvements.
• Excellent people skills including stakeholder engagement, along with strong judgement and decision-making capability.
• Innovative and focused on continuous improvement, comfortable challenging the status quo and driving change.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Don’t delay in applying!