2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Application Support Analyst
£33,000 per annum
The IT Service Desk is the single point of contact for all IT services, requests, and incidents. The IT Service Desk is a busy, dynamic, fast-paced team, servicing our large selection of clients and partners
You should have excellent customer service skills and broad knowledge of IT. Be confident, friendly and approachable with a good telephone manner and able to communicate with staff who have varying IT Knowledge. Having an eye for detail and accuracy is essential.
Include but not limited to:
• Developing a detailed understanding of Alert65, Auditus and Check65.
• Ensuring all client and consultant requests in relation to software applications are handled in accordance with agreed SLAs; responding directly to tickets as and when required.
• Communicating with clients to ensure issues are resolved to their satisfaction. This can be by both email and verbally (phone, ‘Teams’ calls etc.)
• Make recommendations on potential improvements to software systems to the IT team.
• Other responsibilities relevant to the purpose of the role as required by the Software Support Lead
• Experience of first line client support for software applications.
• Experience in a client liaison role.
• Well-developed communication skills and ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to help non-technical clients navigate the software products.
• Ability to work efficiently whilst keeping all relevant colleagues and clients updated.
• Ability to understand and advise on the correct use of software products.
Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in software support. Technologies
Knowledge and experience in the following will be advantageous.
We are Citation Group. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We do not do office politics or “that’s not my job.” We listen, support, and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we are on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and clients’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation Group you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It is a wonderful place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.