2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Salary £22k per annum
Bromley Court Hotel has a magnificent 200-year history and has been privately owned by the same family since 1931. Offering comfortable surroundings with 117 modern bedrooms, extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, up to 80 Weddings per year, and an established Restaurant delivering superb food. We pride ourselves on our personal service to all our guests whether they are holidaymakers, business travelers, or visiting us for a special occasion.
A wonderful opportunity to make a real difference, your voice will be strong enough to be heard by colleagues and fellow senior managers and your opinions will be valued enough to genuinely influence the service of our well-run hotel.
• Ensure that every member of the Hotel Bar department receives the required training and assessment to fulfill all legislative and company requirements and to develop the skills and capability required in their job. To ensure all training and assessment are recorded.
• Supervise the function of the Hotel Bars in respect of colleagues, facilities, sales, and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved, reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
• Control and analyse, on an ongoing basis, in order to optimise the following:
o Product and service quality levels
o Guest satisfaction
o Merchandising and marketing
o Operating costs
• Ensure that monthly stocktaking is carried out and action is taken in response to results.
• Determine wine lists and price lists, in line with company standards.
• Plan and carry out the Hotel Bars promotion schedule.
• Attend HOD meetings.
• Hold monthly departmental meetings for the Hotel Bar department.
• Be aware of company and hotel policies that affect the Hotel Bar department.
• Be aware of trends, systems, practices, and equipment in beverage preparation and service within the industry.
• Have full product knowledge of the facilities offered at the hotel.
• Motivate your team and lead by example, we need a great teacher as well as a first-class ‘doer’
• Identify areas for improvement and lead the change
• Ensure that the standards of The Bromley Court Hotel are observed at all times and that customers are completely satisfied with their experience.
• Ensure that all applicable regulations, working practices, and health and safety laws are complied with at all times and by every member of the subordinate team.
• Show effective, compassionate, firm, and reasonable management, at all times.
• Supervise staff and adhere to the reporting procedure.
• Carry out Duty Manager shifts as per the weekly scheduled rota.
• Assist in other departments during emergencies or as deemed necessary by the F & B Manager or Hotel Manager.
The Bromley Court Hotel offers a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensure they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development, and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
• Free car parking
• Company personal contributory pension scheme
• Meals on duty
• Quality uniforms provided
To apply for this role please click ‘Apply’