2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: BI & Reporting Analyst
Reporting To: Head of BI & Reporting
Location: Wilmslow/Remote – Flexible Working Full-Time
Hours of Work: 09:00 – 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salary: up to 45k Dependent on Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate data professional to become part of a best-in-class data and analytics team supporting an ever-growing business. Working in the group function you’ll be at the heart of the decision-making process for the business and will use innovative and varied techniques to ensure that the business has the reporting and analysis that it requires to be as successful as possible. Using the latest tools you’ll help to drive best practice reporting and analytics both within the data & analytics team and throughout the wider business.
• Creating easy to digest business reporting which help to demonstrate why things are happening as well as what is happening.
• Automating and improving existing manual reporting.
• Digging into the data in creative ways, using your abilities to drive actionable insight.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand requirements and design the most effective solutions.
• Supporting the team by providing additional requirements for the newly built data warehouse.
• Combining multiple datasets from different sources to ensure that the business has the full picture on client activity.
• 2+ years of experience working in an analytical role in a commercial environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Highly numerate and analytical.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Great communication skills enabling you to influence and gather information from a range of stakeholders.
• You’ll love problem-solving and being proactive.
• Eager to learn, as no two days are ever the same.
• Experienced user of SQL and Tableau (or similar).
• Ideally has experience with the tech stack (Tableau, Databricks, Snowflake ).
• Degree or Masters in a numerate subject such as statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or similar.
• Experience with Jira/Confluence.
• Experience with dbt.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.