2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Bookings Coordinator/Data Entry/Recruitment Administrator
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary/Rate: £24,000/annum Pension, Share save
Benefits – Holiday days + bank holidays, Stakeholder Pension, Share Save, Opposite Potters Bar Mainline Station and bus routes, Car Parks within 5 minutes’ walk, Based at our Head Office, Annual Recognition Care Awards.
We are a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions. With over 250 services, we support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and in residential care.
The Flexi Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for managing requests for temporary agency staff from our adult & children’s services. Liaising with employment agencies who are part of our extensive preferred suppliers list and organising temporary staff bookings on an automated booking system. To be the designated point of contact for services that require agency staff cover for daily emergency and weekly rota shifts. To ensure the smooth running and quality of the operations, offering internal advice, guidance and solutions in relation to the supply of agency staff. This is not a sales role as we operate our own internal recruitment operation so this is essentially a bookings coordination role.
Monday to Friday 9 am-5.30 pm with some out of hours of shifts working at home. There is flexible rota/shift work as and when required dependent on the needs of the service. The department based in Potters Bar is fully functional 24/7, 365 days a year including bank holidays. This role is to work remotely and 3 days in the office based in Potters Bar, EN6.
• Previous experience of data entry or administration would be preferred. Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel are essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer and data entry skills
• Enthusiasm, drive and must be self-motivated
• Be able to multi-task, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
• Must be flexible and able to work unsociable hours, weekends and bank holidays including Christmas when required although we also have an out of hours team so this will be mainly to cover staff annual leave.
To apply please send your CV/Cover letter.