2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Business Administration Co-ordinator
As a rapidly growing business, Projective has an immediate requirement for a Business Administration Co-ordinator with a practical, positive, and professional approach. The job owner will carry out a wide range of project control and administrative duties to support the Projective Team.
You will be joining a diverse, self-starting company culture that has enjoyed notable success, and have exciting plans ahead. You will be part of a close-knit team that is versatile, accountable and take pride in collaboration.
The ideal applicant will be seeking a challenging and varied workload and enjoy supporting a busy team of professionals. If you have an understanding of, or experience working within an engineering company, or a passion for innovation and sustainability this would be a definite advantage.
• Schedule all aspects of project meetings, maintain and manage action logs.
• Support project managers with client liaison to ensure client satisfaction, at all times.
• Review and preparation of project documents including technical reports, presentations, and external client project communications.
• Produce and analyse financial reports for the business needs.
• Procurement management – raising/tracking purchase orders, checking invoices, collating approved supplier questionnaires for new suppliers, maintaining the approved supplier list, and administration of the system for project purchases (including PPE acquisition and distribution) etc.
• Organising and coordinating all aspects of business travel arrangements and expenses, which may include visa processing.
• Managing front of house calls, enquiries, greeting visitors, and distributing post and deliveries.
• Support the relationship between the corporate client and business, maintaining strong communication and efficiency.
• Provide general administrative solutions to suit business needs.
• Strong I.T skills, Microsoft Office inc. Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc., and any other project software packages such as MS Project, CMap and Power BI.
• Excellent Excel and data analytical skills.
• Previous client-facing/customer service from within an office environment.
• Experience of working with project teams.
• Experience of coordinating multiple concurrent projects.
• Able to interpret business and finance information for management purposes.
• Professional Client Focus – understands and supports both internal and external clients.
• Deliver Results & Improve Performance – contributes to process and system improvements to drive results.
• Teamwork and Collaboration – collaborates using initiative to work with others positively. Always respects and maintains confidentiality.
• Proactive, solutions orientated, calm under pressure.
• Effective Communication – excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Lead with Character – the ability to work alone, work to deadlines in a calm manner.
• Commercial Awareness – financial project control skills an advantage.
• Clear, effective and professional communication standards.
• An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail – takes pride in the quality of work.
• The ability to use your own initiative, and work well as a team
• Accountable and responsible.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above/equivalent – essential
• Qualification or a minimum of 2 years experience in business or operations administration
• Holder of a UK Driving license – desirable
• Currently eligible to work in the UK with no proven convictions
What is in it for you?
• Opportunity to develop your existing experience supporting an international prestigious client.
• Appreciation and recognition of your contributions as part of a highly-skilled team.
• Friendly and professional company.
• Competitive salary – dependent upon experience
• 25 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing utilities engineering consultancy, specialising in high-level strategy transformation or modification programmes. We deliver consultancy, engineering design, sustainability reviews and project delivery services. Our customers range from large international blue-chip companies to smaller UK based SME’s. Projective works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring energy and water efficiency solutions to our clients.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the main train route from London Waterloo.
The role is based at our UK offices, with the requirement to travel to client sites both UK and overseas. Applicants are expected to show existing eligibility to work in the UK and have access to their own transport.
In order to continue and guarantee your application is responded to as a priority, please ensure you click apply now and fill out any further information requested.
We encourage all applicants to visit the Projective Ltd company Linkedin page where you can ‘meet the team’ and learn more about the benefits of joining us.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.
To apply for this job please visit projective-1622623196.teamtailor.com.