2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Business Analyst and Project Manager– The Project
As the Citation Group continue their growth trajectory with even more ambitious plans over the next few years, this newly created role of Business Analyst and Project Manager will play an integral role in helping us centralize and professionalize our Marketing Tech Stack. As we aim to optimize our marketing activities across our 11 brands and 11 websites, as well as integrates multiple new businesses every year with the aim of tripling the size of our EBITDA across the Group of the next few years, ensuring a best-in-class marketing tech infrastructure is in place will be paramount. With so much opportunity for revenue growth, this really is an exciting time to come and shape this.
Business Analyst and Project Manager– The Role
Reporting into: Director of Strategic Projects
Working location: London, Wilmslow, and/or Remote
Contract duration: 6 Months – Fixed term
• Together with key marketing stakeholder across our group companies, document and thoroughly define what marketing activities are done today, using which tools, as well as the “ways of working” to help us understand the status-quo
• You will be responsible for fully documenting the current data architectures involved in our marketing tech across the group, identifying similarities, dissimilarities, and flagging potential complication in a consolidation of data scenario
• You will also help us gather critical data with regards to our marketing tech stack’s contracts (i.e., spend, contract renewal strategies, etc.)
• With key stakeholders, you will define and document the business requirements for our future marketing stack, as well as facilitate the selection of our future strategic tools (including preparing the materials for and facilitating workshops, documenting outcomes, etc.)
• You will be responsible for presenting back in a highly meaningful way your findings with regards to the current status quo, as well as organizing an implementation plan for the consolidation of our marketing tech stack
• Working alongside senior business leaders across the group, you will manage a highly cross-functional project and be delivering against a bold plan to consolidate and improve our marketing tech stack
• Working closely with the Project Sponsor and senior stakeholders, you will surface and communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to stakeholders, manage business and technology risks, to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• All along the project, you will set the governance, organize the required meetings, and ensure the proper reporting at different levels of seniority (project SteerCo, Group Board, Investor Board)
• Should there be an RFP process for the selection of tools, you will run that process end-to-end
• Coordinate with an agency/tech company during the implementation phase of the project, ensuring deliverables are meeting the business’ expectations, and that third-parties remain on-time and on-budget
• You will be comfortable setting expectations with key stakeholders regarding potential changes in scope and the requisite impact including the costs, benefits, level of effort, potential returns, and limitations.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• The ability to lead workshop sessions, ensure stakeholders are engaged during these sessions, and focus on objectives/outputs
• The ability to understand the end-to-end marketing processes, including the technology that delivers each step of the process
• Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
• Work with senior stakeholder to identify and prioritise business outcomes and needs, to ensure business value is delivered as soon as possible in the lifecycle
• Works collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
• A proven track record in project management and/or business analytics, with strong exposure to technology (preferably marketing tech)
• Strong project management skills including project planning, issue, risk and change management essential
• Demonstrated experience of delivering projects to budget, on time, and with the requisite level of quality
• Ability to apply business acumen and technology knowledge to shape and drive business change with measurable positive outcomes
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to take stakeholders on a journey with demonstrable leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a leader of change in organizations
• Understanding of marketing a strong plus, but not essential
The Citation Group are incredibly proud of the business they have built, the people who have helped to grow it and their client service. As a Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For (2020), with year on year customer service and retention improvements, they believe in inside out customer service.
Resilient, agile and innovative, they are not wedded to their past, but they are protective of their culture. The Citation Group are about empowerment and engagement in a transparent and driven environment. This means that bureaucrats, micromanagers or power-hungry empire builders are not a good cultural fit. The right candidate will be confident enough in their own capabilities that they do not need to prove their worth by trampling on others. Growth, execution and delivery is your driver, working in a team with a shared vision and strong sense of purpose.
Please click Apply Now to continue your application.