2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Business Support Associate
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Business Support Associate position.
Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime might be required.
• Good organisational skills
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Be proactive and facilitate issues between the clients and the laboratory
• Ability to record data accurately
• Self-starter and the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
• Computer literate with competent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
• Management of client and lead details in CRM and LIMS
• Assist in the production and management of price-lists
• Assist in producing and management of quotations
• Assist with resolving client issues including acting as liaison with the laboratory to ensure samples arrive as expected and go on test within agreed timescales
• Work closely with colleagues to improve commercial metrics wherever possible
• GCSEs (or equivalent) in a minimum of 5 subjects including Maths and English
• Degree in a relevant life sciences subject, experience in a similar position and/or practical microbiology laboratory experience desirable
• Experience in or understanding of sales/ particularly within the life sciences desirable
• Familiarity with GMP/GLP and GDPR regulations desirable
• Familiarity with using LIMS and/or CRM system desirable
Salary and reward package:
• Salary £18,000 to £20,000 depending on qualifications and experience
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (plus option to buy holiday)
• Auto-enrolment pension, life cover, employee assistance program and medical cashback scheme
• Extra day off on your birthday (after 6 months probationary period)
• Free car park, tea, coffee and fruit
Please click ‘apply’ to forward your CV.
Wickham Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.