2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Blyth (NE24 4RF)
We are a bespoke kitchen & furniture company based in the North East of England, specialising in creating luxury hand-made kitchens. We are currently looking to add the following full-time permanent position to the team at our Factory in Blyth (NE24 4RF).
The duties of the role include:
• Preparation of panels/components.
• Ability to read technical drawings and schedules.
• Have experience with different types of materials and woodwork processes.
• Must have sound knowledge of woodworking machinery and hand tools.
• General maintenance/upkeep of equipment & working environment.
The successful candidate must:
• Be able to consistently work to a high standard
• Possess a high level of attention to detail
• Take pride in their own work and carry out their own quality checks
• Be able to manage their own workload and keep to deadlines
• Be a practical thinker, able to resolve issues with minimal involvement from other departments/management
• Be flexible able to react to an ever-evolving production plan
• Be available to work overtime, including weekends, when required.
Please click ‘Apply’ to forward a copy of your CV