2mesjobs 2M Marketing
Client Account Director (Digital)
£40,000-£45,000 + commission
Role type: Full time Permanent
Location: Ascot (currently working at home, will eventually go back to office-based working)
Do you have strategy experience in web and app development and sales acumen to find tactical ways to drive commercial growth and support clients….. this could be a great opportunity.
There is a competitive commission structure on top of the salary (£40,000-45,000 per annum + commission).
Working in a tight-knit team from their spacious office you will work closely with 10 of top potential revenue clients to add value to each partnership. This will be through a proactive approach, understanding the clients’ business and positioning the business as a valuable partner that they cannot live without. These clients should be friends, brand loyal, profitable and score a quarterly combined Customer Satisfaction Score of 9 or more. Along with any additional support from the Strategy team, you will be responsible for proactively growing these accounts in terms of both revenue, contacts and the companies services.
The role also includes understanding at a high level the needs and requirements of other accounts. The Account Directors role includes distributing other accounts to the best suited Account Managers (when team structure permits).
Ultimately you will be responsible for client happiness and acts as an internal representative to the clients needs, especially when there may be friction with the project management team coupled with ensuring they and their team adopt a ‘new business’ approach to large opportunities.
Success in this role equates to £1m in revenue, of which at least half is proactive – i.e. keeping up to speed on new digital trends, fully understanding their client’s business challenges and goals, and selling strategic ideas in. This is with a maximum of 10 key accounts, each showing a high level of client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Close daily interaction with Account Managers teams to ensure the right decisions are being made.
• Manage teams commercial awareness and accountability.
• Guide team members towards being more commercially focussed.
• Teach the companies Way in terms of a sensible and commercial development approach.
• Be present at any key decisions concerning project approach.
• Communicate with the Delivery Team to ensure frictionless and seamless interaction.
• Coach all team members towards a senior role.
• Lead your team – not always line manage.
• Be involved in all end of project feedback.
• Encourage teamwork and camaraderie.
• Previous experience managing accounts within a digital agency
• Work with Google analytics to an expert level
• Excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
• Strong technical understanding of digital marketing channels
• Proven relationship management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
Highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt. Have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food, they have that, being an agency after all…. Yes, they have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that’s not why people love being a part of the company, they have a 4.9 score on Glassdoor to boot!
Always think strategically, critically and commercially. Encouraging each other to hold to a higher standard – and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
• Flexible working
• Free parking
• Short walk to office from Ascot train station
• Bright and spacious office
Transport: The office is accessible by train, a 10 minute walk from Ascot train station or the use of free parking. Working from home will be until further notice.
Click apply today!