2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Client Operations Administrator
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Leave Cover)
As a Client Operations Administrator, the role involves a wide variety of administrative duties and supporting the HR Consultants (field based) team. Duties will include updating client documents such as Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbooks, proof reading etc. The role also involves responding to client or consultant queries by telephone and e-mail, first line support for client queries about our online systems and other general office administration, all carried out to a high quality – ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
• Dealing professionally and effectively with consultant and client queries.
• Developing professional and effective working relationships with the HR Consultants and other office-based colleagues.
• Word processing client documents in accordance with the instructions supplied by the HR Consultants.
• General office administration including sending letters/emails, updating the client database, and assisting other team members as required.
• Provide telephone support and guidance to both clients and consultants on Citation’s online systems.
• Managing internal systems to enable efficient flow of work throughout the department and with Consultants.
• Reporting on productivity on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Adhering to internal KPI’s and Client SLA’s.
• Will suit an articulate individual with a strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong word processing and grammatical skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Confident, professional, and friendly communicator
• Strong team player
• Self-motivated and resilient
• Strong attention to detail
• Supportive of change
• Put the client at the heart of everything we do
• IT literate (Proficient in Microsoft applications)
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. We have leading colleague and client engagement rates because we are a nice bunch who get on and really care about our service. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job”. We listen, support, take ownership and succeed. We have an open and transparent culture and share business insight right across our business – we are not hierarchical and do not believe that Senior Managers have all the answers.
Passionate about exceptional customer service (internal and external), we employ experts in their field who can help us deliver our ambitions. We’re proud to do things differently and we work together to deliver results.
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.