2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Client Retention Manager / Client Relationship Manager
Location: Midlands or North West, with travel throughout the UK.
Package: £35,000 – £45,000 with bonus and car allowance
We are the Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment, and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support, and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
The Compliance division of the Citation Group is the largest and most established part of the group providing valuable HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety, and other compliance services, to UK SMEs on a multi-year subscription basis.
This role will be responsible for our customer success strategies within our ‘personal partner’ product and will be responsible for maximising renewals and minimising drop off within the ‘Premium’ client cohort. Your role will also be to support the future migration of clients, where clients have selected a change in service package and or platform.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our business, with recent new investment, we will triple the size of our Group over the next few years.
The Role Purpose
• The key purpose and objective of this role is to build a customer success capability for the premium Citation product (Both Southalls and Citation ‘Personal Partner’ product). You will utilise various levers and strategies from data insight to people to customer success to ensure that clients engage and renew with us, recommend us and buy more from us (measured by an increased NRR)
• Management and delivery of the Citation Compliance Division’s “Premium” renewal and retention number
• Handling of customer complaints and queries, ensuring a high level of customer happiness and resolution though you.
• Building direct relationships with as many of the largest clients on the premium products as possible, alongside the consultants who service those clients.
• Working very closely with the service team, including consultants and Team Leaders, to understand the key customer success criteria for the Premium client base and ensuring all client issues are highlighted and resolved.
• Responsible for looking after all Citation Division’s premium clients (many currently under the Southalls brand) and ensuring you have the right plans in place to ensure clients are using and benefitting from the services that they have signed up to
• Develop very strong, credible working relationships with the functional heads (i.e. sales, operations, finance, HR) as well as peers in other divisions
• Exceptional relationship management and networking skills.
• Superb selling, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Experience and expertise of driving retention in a low value, high volume environment (ideally in B2B and solutions sales).
• Experience of retaining volume accounts (500 client plus per annum).
• Experience in managing subscription-based accounts plus.
• Strong planning and organisational skills – Self-motivated & results orientated.
• Deadline and goal orientated as well as a team player.
• Creative, confident, and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic environment.
• Proactive with a growth mindset willing to learn.
We are incredibly proud of the business we have built, the people who have helped to grow it and our client service. As a Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For (2020), with year-on-year customer service and retention improvements, we believe in inside out customer service.
Resilient, agile and innovative, we are not wedded to our past, but we are protective of our strong and unique culture. We are about empowerment and engagement in a transparent and driven environment. This means that bureaucrats, micromanagers or power-hungry empire builders are not a good cultural fit for us. You are confident enough in your capabilities that you do not need to prove your worth by trampling on others – it is just not how you work. You will bring fresh thinking, challenge and stretch to our company and share our growth ambitions.
You want to be part of a team that has your back and work in a progressive business you can add real value to, grow with and be proud of.
What you get from us?
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more!
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.