2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Client Sales Exec
Opportunities available Nationwide
up to £24k with OTE 40-60K
We are Citation Group. You might not have heard of us, but don’t worry – here is what you need to know.
• We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses.
• We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy.
• We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate.
• We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Homeworking wasn’t our reaction to COVID and lockdown, 60% of our sales teams were already doing it way before March 2020, so we know what we’re doing. We do have offices all over the UK, so if you wanted to get back into an office – great. If you couldn’t think of anything worse than going back to a dreaded commute – also ok with us.
This is a really exciting time to join us as we recruit for our various sales teams right across the UK. Across our group companies, we have over 60,000 clients who love us, need us, and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 12 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we’re only interested in future growth; we’re not finished yet.
Moving is a risk – is that what you’re thinking? Nope, not with us. We’ve just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you’ve got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you’re the right type of person for us.
We also know if you’re any good at sales, you’ll be sat waiting for your Christmas party or bonus. We can cover that too. Zero risk here, so keep on reading…
Why sales ramp up? Why now?
As we execute our plans to scale the business, naturally we’re heavily investing in our sales teams, right across the UK. We won’t be vetting you based on your postcode or where you want to work – all we want is top performers who want to do what they do best, sell. Where you do it isn’t a concern to us. Our mission is to get you up to speed as quickly as possible and we will build and deliver a best-in-class experience to enable you to do this.
You may not know which outbound role is the right fit for you, that is fine – we will help you find where you can be at your best. And if you want progression – be that progression to earn more money or into another role, there is will be tons of opportunity as we continue to grow at pace.
All our sales roles require a solution sell approach. This means you need to consider the prospect and nurture the relationship to understand their needs and how our solutions will help. Put simply, you need to use your IQ and EQ on each call.
• B2B calling prospective and current clients
• Fact-finding and rapport building over the telephone, taking ownership for your pipeline.
• Management of CRM (Salesforce) and other systems
• Ensuring new business opportunities are developed
• End to end sales – including potential to hold virtual client meetings
• Understanding customer requirements and translating these into appropriate solutions
We have fully remote (100% homeworking), blended home and office roles, or even full-time office roles available. We can talk through the options with you, ultimately, whatever, wherever is going to bring out the best in you – is good for us.
Though you say it yourself, you are a simply brilliant at providing solutions to clients or prospects and you thrive in sales environment, beating targets and solving problems.
• You love dealing with business owners and have a talent for understanding their own agendas and challenges, handling objections, and influencing, whilst helping them to be more successful.
• You can rapidly build great relationships and then provide practical solutions to their challenges in a consultative and highly intelligent manner.
• You will know how to present services and solutions and be able to adapt and vary your approach to suit your audience.
A team player with impeccable communications skills, you know that success in business-to-business sales has a lot to do with patience, understanding your client and products, determination and focus, as well as being highly organised.
Likelihood is you will never have sold a similar product – that doesn’t matter to us, all we need is your drive to succeed, we can fill in the blanks. You may well have picked up these skills in an account management, lead generation, software sales, recruitment, or a similar client interactive role, you might even come from a B2C background but you’re itching to get rid of those weekend shifts!
What you get from us
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement), to wellbeing support and a health cash plan, to recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically.
Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose.
We will continually stretch and grow you – you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you and care about you. We will share our business strategy and there will be opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.