2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Client Service Advisor
Location: Wilmslow (temporarily remote)
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00pm
Contract: 12-month FTC
Salary: £18,500 per annum + bonus
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don’t do micro-management – instead, we empower, support and innovate!
We are on the lookout for a Field Support Executive to join our busy Diary Management Team at our Head Office in Wilmslow. You will be responsible for contacting our current clients and booking in annual visits for our Field Consultants in line with our service offering, along with embracing our core values through being energetic, positive and supportive to your team, and focused on putting the client at the heart of everything you do.
• Contacting clients to book visits in line with their service agreement
• Maximising Health and Safety Consultants time with confirmed visits
• Reducing our Consultants travel time with effective diary planning
• Ensuring all cancelled visits are followed up and re-booked
• Achieving KPI’s set regarding client visits
• Dealing with and logging all Consultant queries, and where necessary, liaising with internal departments to answer any queries
• Ensuring accurate reporting of visits related issues/queries
• Generating and managing monthly Management Information reports
• Liaising with Health and Safety Consultants, Regional Managers, Finance and Client Relations.
Who are we looking for?
Whatever your background, it is paramount to us that you are passionate about great customer service. We can teach you the rest. We want great people that can engage effectively over the phone and are able to deliver value add to the client.
The successful candidate for this role will have strong organisational skills as they will be managing multiple diaries at once. They will have excellent communication skills, along with a first-class telephone manner.
Good geographical knowledge of the UK is essential, along with being competent using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
As a natural problem solver, this person will have the ability to take ownership of any queries from start to finish, identifying and anticipating needs and offering solutions.
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
In order to apply, click ‘Apply’ now.