2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large international blue chip companies to smaller UK based SME’s. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for an experienced Communications Officer to support the Business Development Manager in creating and delivering a marketing and communications strategy to promote and raise awareness of the Company and our services and success stories.
Candidates will have worked in a similar B2B service-based organisation or have a strong desire to do so.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in both implementing and delivering marketing strategy and material.
The responsibilities shall include those below, and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in these areas:
• Ensuring the Company brand and corporate identity are consistently represented – Brand ownership and public relations
• Developing a range of marketing materials to promote products and services Inc. Case studies etc.
• Preparing and publishing sales literature including proposals and supporting documentation
• Document review including technical reports and external client project communications
• Assisting the Business Development Manager in the management of client relationships and developing new opportunities
• Management of the sales and marketing databases
• Market research and supplier management
• Managing the company E-Presence including LinkedIn & website content, SEO & Analytics.
• Co-ordination of trade association activities
• Management of relationships with partnership organisations
• Management of internal communication via staff newsletters, meetings, and events
• Management of customer external events & forums
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Creating and delivering marketing material
• Excellent copywriting and marketing content development skills
• Strong grasp of digital media and webpage optimisation
• Experience of working with Google Analytics and creating webpages on WordPress
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Professional qualification in English and/or other communication related subject
• GCSE Maths as a minimum
• PC Literate – MS office and WordPress
• Resident in the UK and has the right to work in the UK
• Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £22,000 to £25,000 depending on skills and experience based on a 40-hour working week. Other company benefits apply.
Reduced weekly working hours will be considered for the right candidate.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.