2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Community Events Coordinator
Location: Based at College Lane Campus. Work at other sites and locations will be required.
Would you like to make a difference to a community of over 25,000 students at the University of Hertfordshire by being in charge of all daytime events on campus and increasing face-to-face engagement? If so, Hertfordshire Students’ Union is recruiting for a Community Events Manager to manage our events team where you will plan and manage various events throughout the academic year. The role is based on campus in Hatfield, with a starting salary of £22,000. We are particularly focused on being inclusive to all student groups and communities, whilst ensuring we contribute to a positive and fun student experience. Working at Hertfordshire Students’ Union offers excellent flexibility as well as several other benefits.
• Access to two Employee Assistance providers – Health Assured and Validium
• Access to several University of Hertfordshire (University) facilities and training
• Free eyesight tests
• Life Assurance – 2 times your salary
• Loan to pay for on-site parking – subject to University guidelines and eligibility criteria
• One moving day off per year
• An employee discount scheme
• Staff Study Leave (subject to eligibility)
• Time off in lieu (TOIL) for approved additional hours worked.
Hertfordshire Students’ Union is committed to diversity and inclusion amongst its staff, reflecting the communities it serves. We welcome applications from Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds, as they are underrepresented within the Union’s professional staff team. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please click ‘Apply’ to forward your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this role.