2mejsobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Role Type: Full-time – Field-based – operating within a 75-mile radius of your home address
Salary: £50,000 – £53,000 (OTE)
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension, Health Plan, 5 weeks’ holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, Gym discounts, generous commission opportunities
• Do you want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced and growing organisation?
• A company that has a One Star Best Companies 2021 Award, established for over 20 years and part of The Citation Group?
If the answer is yes, then read on.
QMS currently employs over 65 Consultants around the UK, all of whom provide professional consultancy services to organisations looking to achieve ISO Certification.
Through our network of Consultants, we have implemented over 20,000 management systems into organisations of all sizes, using our unique approach and industry-leading IT solutions.
You will have experience conducting audits, ideally externally. You will be willing to travel to clients within your region and be able to work to defined submission deadlines. You will have excellent IT skills as much of our work with customers is conducted on a web-based platform called QMS Connect.
Lead Auditor qualification – knowledge of ISO 9001 as a minimum – ideally highly computer literate – client liaison and negotiation skills – ability to perform under a degree of time pressure for both consultancy and audits.
Implementing ISO Management Systems and conducting third party surveillance audits you would be part of our expanding field team. If you’re passionate about offering excellent, tailored customer service to help and support our varied client base, then this is the opportunity for you.
Using our ‘Keep it simple’ approach you will help make the certification and maintenance of ISO Management Systems as simple and stress-free as possible for our clients via QMS Connect, our industry-leading IT platform, and other platforms.
We are looking for people with a positive outlook, who embrace change and continual improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude that will instil confidence with our clients that fosters brilliant relationships.
• Conducting onsite and remote consultancy for client management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO Standards
• Conducting both on onsite and offsite audits of client management systems against the requirements of the corresponding ISO Standards
• Delivering Internal Audit Training to clients
• Promoting products and services from QMS and the Citation Group companies
• Other bespoke services from time to time depending on the needs of the company
• Knowledge of ISO management system standards with particular reference to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and working knowledge of other ISO standards such as ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems would be advantageous
• Experience of auditing in an ISO or similar environment
• Experience of consulting in an ISO or similar environment
• Good understanding of business best practice and the ability to make recommendations accordingly in a consultancy situation
• Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to present and compile high quality written reports and other types of output
• Listening with accuracy and comprehension to be able to analyse and judge in consultancy/audit situations
• Presenting consultancy/audit findings and conclusions is key, as is the ability to create engaging conversations therefore a good command of spoken English is essential
• Effectively managing clients in order to obtain relevant information by asking open-ended, well-formulated questions and listening to understand and judge the answers
• Facilitation of meetings with client representatives for the effective exchange of information
• Ideally you will be IRCA 9001:2015 Lead Auditor trained
• Other IRCA Lead Auditor trained courses are also welcomed
• Other allied qualifications related to certification such as quality, health, safety, environment and information security are also welcomed
• You’ll need to be able to display diplomacy, integrity and sincerity at all times
• Be able to efficiently add information to the web-based platforms to generate high-quality outputs for submission in line with defined service delivery standards
• Be able to present a positive and professional image to both internal and external customers through excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Be highly motivated and able to work with autonomy with great time management
• You will be organised, diligent and flexible, being able to adapt to deal with all kinds of clients and situations
• Possess a confident and positive ‘can do’ attitude who embraces changes and continual improvement
Full UK driving licence and access to own car is required (you will receive a car allowance).
Our company is proud of its culture and values, colleagues are expected to demonstrate our values in the day-to-day delivery of their roles.
Please note: While we endeavour to respond to all applications if you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of applying, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.