2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title: Content Marketing Executive
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience plus benefits
We are Click Consult, a multi-award-winning search marketing agency working with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
We are recruiting a creative individual to join our content marketing team. We run social, influencer outreach and digital PR (or a hybrid of these) campaigns for our clients to increase their organic visibility and website performance.
You will be responsible for earning both influencer and top-tier press coverage for our client’s content marketing campaigns.
Working within our content marketing team you will assist with the ideation and creation of content marketing and digital PR campaigns. You will contribute to campaign assets and write supporting content and press releases. You also need to nurture external relationships with press, bloggers, publishers, and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content.
This is a results-driven role where organisation and determination to meet or exceed targets within a number of projects is key.
Relevant skills and experience
● Knowledge and understanding of content marketing and a range of campaign tactics.
● Creativity to generate ideas for content marketing and digital PR campaigns that earn coverage from top-tier publications and influencers.
● Working in both a team environment and using initiative to work independently.
● A proven ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working under pressure on a number of projects.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience of campaign outreach and reporting with relevant tools such as Cision and Hootsuite (desirable).
● Ability to build relationships with press, bloggers, publishers and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content.
● Understanding of how to create and deliver digital PR campaigns.
● Experience of developing campaign strategies and a track record of success (desirable).
Our culture and rewards
● Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
● Excellent training and development opportunities
● 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
● Plus everyone gets their birthday off
● Monthly funded company social activities
● Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
● Mental health support and employee helpline
● Flexible working available on request
● ‘Me Time’ (allowance to attend personal appointments)
● Life assurance benefit
● Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you think this is the role for you and you want to be part of some amazing and award-winning campaigns, at a successful and growing agency, we want to hear from you!