2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Customer Relationship Advisor
Location: Sheffield and home working after initial training.
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £18533 plus commission
Are you looking for a career rather than just a job? Do you want to join a winning team that always smash their targets and get great customer feedback? Do you have customer service/client retention experience? Are you a target-driven sales professional who thrives on success and smashing targets? Would you like to join a progressive and rewarding company? Then we want you!
Here at HS Direct, we have gone from strength to strength during the last 6 months. Our services help businesses across the UK with Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions; and they have never been more in demand.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Customer Relationship team; and are looking for the absolute best to join us. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
What we can offer:
• The chance to work for a Best Companies accredited business
• A fun and supportive working environment
• Real opportunities to progress
• A competitive base salary and commission
• Contacting an existing client base to discuss their service, add value and maintain relationships all with a view to reducing attrition
• Focus is on client experience
• Identify client need and find solutions using listening skills and rapport
• ‘Turn round’ clients who no longer wish to continue with the service
• Contact past client base with a view of providing services to them again
• Work with existing clients to support new business growth
• Hit targets based on both revenue and retention rate as a percentage
What we are looking for.
We are looking for someone with the right behaviours who will fit in with our existing successful team. Someone who will live and breathe our values; and use their enthusiasm to connect and build relationships with our clients.
You will be enthusiastic, driven and customer-focused. Excellent communications skills (especially on the phone), the ability to learn quickly and attention to detail are a must.
If you have Customer service, client retention or sales experience – perfect. If not, we have a coaching programme that will support the right candidates to become successful in this role.
Interested in finding out more? Have a conversation with our Sales Recruiter. Hit Apply now.