2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Role: Customer Retention Advisor
Reporting To: Customer Experience Director
Department: Retention – Norwich Office
Contract: Full-time, Permanent (Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
Salary: £18-19 000 realistic OTE £30 000 with bonus paid monthly in arrears – targets are reduced during probation period meaning you’re still able to earn bonus
Benefits: Pension, Health Plan, 5 weeks’ holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, Gym discounts, uncapped bonus, holiday purchase scheme.
Essential skills & experience needed:
Excellent verbal and written communication/ Client liaison (B2B)
As a Customer Retention Advisor you will play a key role in renewing client contracts and retaining customers. If you’re motivated, resilient and have excellent influencing and negotiation skills and want to earn a heap in bonuses, you could be just who we’re looking for. If you have the above essential skills, read on!
Operating in the UK since 1993 QMS International provides professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification. We have proudly been delivering internationally recognised Management Systems for 25 years, with the aim of ‘making businesses better’. Our growth plans are ambitious and we’re part of the private equity owned Citation Group. Our customer base has grown significantly over the past few years and this growth will continue – that’s where you come in.
The primary function of the role is to renew and retain clients to support our overall client base.
In order to do this, the role involves the following key tasks;
• Client retention; manage the retention of our customer base to ensure that we continue to grow year on year
• Provide advice and guidance; liaise with customers who express an interest in cancelling or renewing their certification contract; with the focus being to ‘winback’ customers expressing a wish to cancel and ‘renew’ customers at the end of their current certification contract.
• Client feedback; proactively provide customer feedback data to management team regarding the service provided, in order to ensure our customer journey continues to improve and evolve in line with our customer and industry requirements.
Required skills & experience:
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal), persuasive with strong influencing skills
• Strong negotiation and improvisational skills
• Motivated and resilient, adaptable, strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task / prioritise appropriately
• Must have proven retention and customer service experience
• Great numerical skills
• Problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
• Work autonomously and be able to make decisions where necessary to drive performance
• Previous B2B experience
• Computer literate; previous experience of working with salesforce is advantageous
• Must be driven to meet targets
• Knowledge of ISO Certification advantageous, but not essential
You will use your best endeavours to ensure that the Company interests are promoted in the most positive manner. This includes but is not limited to;
• Portraying the Company in a positive way to internal and external parties
• Taking steps wherever possible to ensure the company maximises sales
• Considers Company financial performance when committing to any spend on behalf of the Company.
We’re proud of its culture and values, colleagues are expected to demonstrate our values in the day to day delivery of their roles.
Closing date: Friday 22nd January.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.