2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Customer Success Advocate
Salary: £21K + £6K Bonus
Are you an individual with experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Customer Service, looking for your next role? We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Advocate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Our Customer Success Advocates are a team of 8 who all strive to have a positive influence on the Client Journey and experience they have through the Citation Services. We are truly passionate to assist clients where we can with a one-team ethos to also support each member of the team and our colleagues around the business. As a Customer Success Advocate, we are pivotal to support the business achieving their goals through the retention of clients, identifying uplift opportunities, and ensuring the customer engagement levels with service are maximised with all our client interactions. There is varied experience throughout the team but if you are successful, you have the full team support to understand the role and be the best you can be.
What will I be responsible for?
• Ensuring that your customers are welcomed to Citation and have an exceptional onboarding experience that sets them up ready to use their new services.
• Enable your customers to get full use of their products and services, understanding their requirements and maximising opportunities.
• Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers’ needs and objectives.
• Identifying issues that are on the horizon and working collaboratively with your customer and our colleagues in other areas to prevent them coming to fruition.
• Operating as the main point of contact for any matters specific .to your clients, this may include queries, info on other products, administration of accounts and expressions of dissatisfaction or complaints.
• Identifying and growing opportunities within your customer base and collaborating with internal teams to ensure growth and retention attainment.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships, working closely with other areas of the business to resolve issues for your customers.
• Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Contacting customers at relevant touchpoints to complete care calls.
• Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Who are we looking for?
• The successful candidate will have a Customer Success, Account Management and/or Customer Service experience, and be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation.
• You will love to find solutions, have a positive mindset and a natural ability to turn a situation around. You will be curious by nature and determined to find the best way forward for your customers.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills are essential, along with good verbal and written communication.
What’s in it for you?
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we don’t expect you too either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to 25-day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.