2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title: Digital Marketing Analyst – PPC
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience plus benefits
We are Click Consult, a multi-award-winning search marketing agency working with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
We are looking for an organised and determined individual to become our next Paid Media Executive. The role would suit someone with an analytical mindset, who is very comfortable analysing data and is confident enough to carry out the ‘real world’ changes found in their analysis, and is an intermediate to advanced user of Excel with a desire to learn and achieve targets.
No experience is necessary, full training will be provided – graduates welcome.
Once fully trained the role is very autonomous, where you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Media (PPC) campaign performance. Working primarily on paid search but we can also train you on paid social, display and video advertising.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
• Understand and analyse website data from Google Analytics
• Manage paid social campaigns on Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
• Manage display and video campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
• Recommend website changes that will improve performance
• Support our Account Managers in client meetings and conference calls when required
Relevant skills and experience includes:
• Good understanding of maths and analytically minded
• Drive to meet and exceed campaign targets
• Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
• Ability to write compelling adverts within character restraints
Our culture and rewards
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Flexible working available on request
• ‘Me Time’ (allowance to attend personal appointments)
• Life assurance benefit
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert PPC team we want to hear from you!
No agencies, please.