2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Digital Marketing Manager
HS Direct provide Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions along with consultancy to SMEs across the UK. We started off as a small family run business in 2004 and since then, the company has seen year on year growth and we now have over 7000 active clients (but we still have the family feel!)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and hard-working Digital Marketing professional to join the team at HSD. You’ll be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy across PPC, SEO and our website. You will have experience in managing large budgets and working with senior stakeholders. You’ll have a strong understanding of digital marketing analytics and what the numbers actually mean to a business. You’ll be comfortable managing campaigns in good times and bad and working closely with others both inside and outside the team to achieve great results.
You’ll be full of ideas on how to improve our digital marketing campaigns and keen to see them implemented. We’re looking for someone with an ability to manage multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
Ideally, you’ll have a few years of experience in achieving great results using digital marketing tools or you may be a project manager at a digital marketing agency who has a strong understanding of how digital marketing strategies are implemented.
– Day to day management of PPC campaigns to ensure all targets are met.
– Understanding of the full sales cycle and the value of PPC leads within that sales cycle.
– A good understanding of data and an ability to quickly parse complex reports to identify trends and key information.
– An understanding of key metrics and terminology within PPC and an understanding of how they drive and contribute to performance in a lead-gen campaign.
– Day to day experience of using Google Ads and hands on campaign management would be a plus
– Comfortable managing large annual budgets
– Strong SEO knowledge from an on-site (content and technical) and off-site perspective.
– An understanding of SEO best practice in content writing and an ability to work with the content team to achieve this.
– A good understanding of how our SEO strategy can drive leads and revenue to the business as well as traffic and rankings
– Comfortable using tools such as SEMRush and Moz to track SEO performance and suggest improvements.
– Owning the website from a day to day perspective. Ensuring that all content uploaded to the site meets brand standards and is driving the overall digital strategy
– Full of ideas on how to improve a website – good understanding of A/B testing and CRO and how to prove the impact of website changes
– Comfortable planning and managing a long-term website strategy.
– An ability to manage a website agency to get the best out of them bringing together your understanding of digital marketing and our business and their expertise.
– Comfortable working directly with others within the team and senior managers across the Company.
– An ability to parse complex information and present in a concise and meaningful fashion to key stakeholders
– Some HTML experience would be beneficial
– Strong knowledge of Excel and an ability to use PivotTables and formulae to analyse
– Good time management and an ability to prioritise. Realistic about what is achievable when setting deadlines.
– Keen to learn and keep up with the latest digital marketing trends and implement them.
– Happy to get involved in new projects on a regular basis and turn your skills to any challenge.
Why join us?
23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 28 days holiday after 5 years), Your Birthday off work because who wants to work their birthday??
Healthcare cash plans, long service awards, plus much more!