2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Ecommerce Content Creator
Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: 20 – 22k per annum
Summary of Role:
We are looking for an Ecommerce Content Creator to work as part of our busy Commercial team.
In this role, you will be creating and uploading product summaries and product content onto our live websites. Our customers will see your writing and content as they visit the website to purchase products, so you must have an excellent level of written English. You will be the type of person who sees a grammatical error and who is naturally good at spelling.
Our main products are printer consumables (ink and toner cartridges), printers, and stationery. We are one of the largest providers of printer consumables in the UK and the team that you will be joining is very successful, current, and is keen to hear new ideas. An interest in IT would be advantageous, as would a qualification in an IT subject, at any level. This will help with your content writing and help satisfy the wider requirements of the job role.
You will also be importing data into our back-end systems. We can train you how to do this but your eye for detail will be a great help in this task, as will a good foundation knowledge in Excel. If you are good with Excel, please include this in your application.
This is a varied role with fantastic learning opportunities and would suit someone who has recently completed a degree level qualification or similar in English Language, Literature or Creative Writing and who is excited to start a career where their writing skills, high levels of written English, and their keen eye for detail can be fully utilised and developed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
A selection of the main tasks that you will be responsible for are:
• Create product content to accurately describe our merchandise. This includes research, writing descriptions and images of the products.
• Proof checking work to ensure that it is 100% accurate, reads well, and is of a high professional standard.
• Input product information accurately into back-end systems using both inhouse systems and Excel.
• Communicate necessary interdepartmental information in a timely and accurate manner.
• Research products and sustain an understanding of our product areas. This includes new releases, new features in products, and a consideration of the key audience for that product line.
• Maintain a standard of work that you are proud of.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Simultaneously manage multiple work requests, prioritising your workload in line with team demand.
• Strong communicator, both written and spoken
• Very high level of English and good understanding of grammar
• Superb organisation skills
• Confident user of Microsoft packages- especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams
• Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
• Ability to work independently
• Helpful, keen to learn; positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Team player
• Qualification in IT at any level
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
• Generous annual leave with an additional day for each year spent with the company up to 33 days holiday per year
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Death in service insurance
• Vision tests
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• High values culture with an intelligent, good-humored and modern thinking workforce
To continue your application please send your CV by clicking “APPLY”