2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Location: Crewe and Winsford
Type: Permanent/ 40 hours per week/ Monday to Friday
Salary: £22-25K depending on experience
A great opportunity has arisen for someone with strong pricing and excel experience to join our busy commercial team as an Ecommerce Merchandiser.
In this interesting and varied role, you will look at the current market, evaluate prices and trends and set competitive prices for your products. You will publish your product details online and write product descriptions, so our ideal candidate will have a high standard of written English and a great eye for detail. Once a week, you have a support meeting with your supervisor and once a month you will take part in a team meeting where you feedback your sales figures and profits and talk about what went well and what could be improved. We will provide training and support to ensure that you are achieving your best and to enable you to grow and progress.
Excel is well used in this role and our ideal candidate will be very strong in this area and will be confident with vlookups, pivot tables, formulae and inputting information. Accuracy and confidence in this area is key. Other merchandising data systems will also be used and if you have experience in similar systems it would be beneficial to your application.
We are a leading UK ecommerce business and we specialise in IT consumables so a genuine interest in IT would help you go far in this role, as would previous experience in a busy ecommerce environment. Our main requirement for this role is pricing experience, confidence with excel and a keen eye for detail so if this sounds like you, we would very much welcome your application.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor product listings and performance.
• Set pricing margins to maximise sales.
• Create new product listings, with the support of the team.
• Work closely with buying and marketing to discuss stock availability.
• Support customer services and sales staff with product and pricing queries.
• Develop and present KPI reports on performance.
• Make changes to improve the customer experience.
• Strong IT skills and numeracy.
• Confidence and professionalism.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience of working with product databases and highly proficient in Excel.
• Able to multi-task and work to a deadline.
• A naturally positive communicator.
• The ability to analyse information accurately.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Experience of price setting/margin management.
• Experience of using a website CMS or eCommerce platform.
• A degree and/or experience in the following areas: eCommerce, Merchandising, Marketing, Purchasing.
In return, we offer:
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
• Generous annual leave
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Death in service insurance
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations and vision tests
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• An intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
To continue your application please send your CV and a brief cover email by clicking “APPLY”