2mejobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Type: Permanent/ Monday to Friday/ 40 hours per week
Salary: £22-25k depending on experience
Part of a highly successful Europe-wide group, Cartridge People is a leading UK e-commerce business and one of the largest market leaders in printer consumables, printers and now stationery supplies, based in Cheshire.
We are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join our busy Commercial team!
In this interesting and varied role, you will look at the current market, evaluate prices and trends and set competitive prices for your products. You will publish your product details online and write product descriptions, so our ideal candidate will have a high standard of written English and a great eye for detail. We will provide training and support to ensure that you are achieving your best and to enable you to grow and progress.
Excel is well used in this role and our ideal candidate will be very strong in this area, which means you should be confident with vlookups, pivot tables, formulae and inputting information.
A genuine interest in IT would help you go far in this role, as would previous experience in an ecommerce environment. Our main requirement for this role is pricing experience, confidence with excel and a keen eye for detail so if this sounds like you, we would very much welcome your application.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor product listings and performance.
• Set pricing margins to maximise sales.
• Create new product listings, with the support of the team.
• Work closely with buying and marketing to discuss stock availability.
• Support customer services and sales staff with product and pricing queries.
• Develop and present KPI reports on performance.
• Make changes to improve the customer experience.
• Very confident with Excel
• Previous experience of setting prices for online products/ margin management or similar
• Experience of working with product databases
• Experience of working in an ecommerce environment would be beneficial
• Strong IT skills and numeracy.
• Confidence and professionalism.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to multi-task and work to a deadline.
• A naturally positive communicator.
• The ability to analyse information accurately.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• A degree in the following areas: eCommerce, Merchandising, Marketing, Purchasing.
In return, we offer:
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
• Generous annual leave- an additional day holiday every year up to 33 days per year
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Death in service insurance
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Vision tests
• Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
• Fun and exciting social and team building events
• An intelligent, good-humoured and modern thinking workforce
To continue your application please send your CV by clicking “APPLY”