2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Ecommerce Product Supervisor
Type: Permanent/ Full Time/ Monday to Friday
Salary: 29k per annum
Summary of Role:
Due to Company growth, we are looking to appoint an Ecommerce Product Supervisor to look after our Content Administration team and our Ecommerce Product Photographer, which currently stands at 6 employees although further growth is planned.
In this role, you will be the first point of call for all queries from the Ecommerce Content Administration team and oversee the work that is completed by the team before it is launched as live website content. As Supervisor, you will drive the team to create an exceptional standard of content work and aim to inspire an efficient team, leading by example and working to best practice at all times. The Supervisor will do a final check on product photos to ensure that the images are descriptive, professional, and fit for purpose.
Our main products are printer consumables (ink and toner cartridges), printers, and stationery. We are a successful and profitable eCommerce business, one of the largest providers of printer consumables in the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive the performance of the Ecommerce Content Administrators and the Ecommerce Product Photographer.
• Encourage great results from staff with praise and reward.
• Prepare, build and launch website releases.
• Maintain an open and honest working environment where weaknesses can be discussed and improved.
• Hold accountability for the team as a whole and feedback strengths and concerns to senior management.
• Proof check the work of the team to ensure that it is 100% accurate, reads well, and is of a high professional standard, ready to launch onto the live website and convey a professional image.
• Oversee the product images to ensure that they are fit for purpose, illustrative of product quality and professional in appearance.
• Maintain an understanding of our product areas. This includes new releases, new features in products and a consideration of the key audience for that product line.
• Ensure all-around consistency in line with the marketing standard (style, fonts, images and tone).
• Monitor team performance, raise concerns, and organise training to strengthen weaker areas.
• Carry out 1:1s in a professional manner and in line with Company protocol. Set objectives for the team in line with business strategy. Prioritise the team focus according to business need.
• Patient leader with a focus on creating a strong and professional content team.
• Strong communicator, both written and spoken.
• Very high level of English and a good understanding of grammar.
• Superb organisation skills.
• Confident user of Microsoft packages- especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
• Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy.
• Helpful, keen to learn; positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Team player.
• Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
• Generous annual leave with an additional day for each year spent with the company up to 33 days holiday per year
• Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
• Death in service insurance
• Vision tests
• Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount on products
• Staff recognition scheme
• GP access and mental health counselling support
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Discounted gym membership
To apply for this role, please click “APPLY” to send your CV.