2mesjobs 2M Marketing Ltd
Full-time | Permanent
Office based agency environment (currently remote working from home)
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Interviews will be held remotely by video call.
If you would like to be part of the team of this award-winning marketing agency who offer flexible working, a great positive environment in a vibrant Digital space, please apply.
Joining the Strategy team, you will be working closely with the team, directly with clients and partners to improve email conversion directly contributing to core business objectives.
This will consist of:
• The creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns making use of machine learning, personalisation and recommendations.
• As well as existing clients, part of your role will be supporting the internal marketing team with any internal email campaigns.
• The monitoring, evaluation and reporting of email marketing strategies.
• Proactive suggestions to improve email marketing strategies.
• The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has creative marketing knowledge coupled with a strong analytical attention to detail.
• Audience identification and growth.
• Grow subscriber databases.
• Develop a communications plan.
• Maintain an organised CRM.
• Identify and segment target audiences.
• Design and implement email marketing campaigns.
• Proof for layout issues, clarity, grammar and spelling.
• Ensure a smooth deliver across mobile and tablet as well as desktop.
• Proactively analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements in line with the holistic strategy and key business objectives.
• Report on sales revenue.
• Set up and optimising email marketing campaigns across various email marketing suppliers (often Active Campaign, Intercom, Hub Spot, DotDigital plus the occasional niche industry suppliers).
• Monitor KPIs and report direct to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure emails follow industry policy and best practice.
Driven – You will be highly organised, a self-driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and the ability to adapt.
• Previous experience in a similar position within a digital marketing role with a strong focus on email marketing (preferably in an agency environment)
• Excellent knowledge of email marketing within a B2B/B2C environment with proven success within eCommerce environments. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate historical results.
• The ability to go above and beyond bulk blast email campaigns, integrating tracking and using machine learning to deliver personalised and targeted email.
• Ability to create and delivery comms plans.
• High proficiency in marketing automation set up and monitoring.
• Proactive client reporting above and beyond vanity metrics to deliver insightful updates and recommendations. Ability to report on sales revenue generated is a must.
• Segmentation identification with strategies in place to grow reach.
• A stickler for clarity, grammar and spelling.
• An understanding of marketing legalities around the world with the confidence to follow industry policy and best practice.
• Free parking
• Short walk to the office from Ascot train station
• Bright and spacious office
• Flexible working
Click apply today!