2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Engineer Works Scheduler and Help Desk Support
Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £24,000 rising to £26,000 after 6-month probation period
A successful and well-established fire alarm company based in Kingston upon Thames is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diary Scheduler/Help Desk Support Administrator. Your role will entail providing a high standard of administrative support across the company, ensuring all tasks are performed efficiently and in a consistently accurate and timely manner.
The role will suit an adaptable, reliable and enthusiastic individual, with significant administrative experience, and looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking business in a varied and interesting role. The role will involve:
• Scheduling and arranging engineers jobs
• Processing engineers job calls and producing client reports
• Inputting data into our main database system
• Providing help desk support via the phone to our customers and engineers
• Purchasing materials and raising engineers purchase orders
• Other general office duties
You will have…
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative
• Diary Management and database experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent phone manner
• Ability to multi-task and manage your time and workload efficiently, working to deadlines
• Confidence and the ability to build rapport with peers internally and externally
• Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel etc, plus excellent typing skills
• The ability to work independently and in a team
The following skills are not essential but are desirable:
• Electrical knowledge
• Knowledge of basic fire alarm defence equipment.
After the initial training period, and if successful a suitable place will be given within the company and you will continue with the training development plan.
Ideally you should live within a 10 mile radius of Kingston upon Thames.
Please click ‘Apply’ to send a CV and a covering letter detailing your experience as per the listed duties.
Fire Systems Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.