2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Engineering Project Manager
If you are an experienced Chartered Engineer with Proven Project Management experience and a passion
for sustainability in an industrial setting, we want to talk to you!
As a result of our success, we are thriving in all business areas and have exciting plans for 2022 and beyond.
Projective has an immediate requirement for Engineering Project Managers from various disciplines.
As part of our integrated services, you will be working on complex industrial sites, project managing
consultancy and engineering design projects with large-scale manufacturing clients, globally. A significant
volume of this work will be integrating the latest new technology for low and zero-carbon solutions into these
established facilities. Additionally, as a Project Manager, you will oversee a team including Project Engineers
and Graduate Engineers, supervising them and supporting their development.
This is a pivotal client-facing role and candidates will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and
relationship-building skills in addition to extensive relevant industrial experience. The ideal candidate will have
a range of technical skills and be eager to broaden and extend them further within a fast-paced and challenging role.
Essential Skills and Interests:
• Senior Technical Operations / Engineering management role within a manufacturing site or within a
• Project management of significant engineering / continuous improvement projects/project portfolios.
• Experience of reporting to and building rapport with clients.
• Development of strategies/master plans for site facilities and systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of capital planning and approval processes.
• Building business cases to support investment proposals.
• A clear commitment to personal continuous professional development, able to lead by example.
• Practical knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Chartered Engineer with a recognised institution
• Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Environmental
• Highly PC Literate – MS Office, MS Project plus other relevant software
• Resident in the UK (with current eligibility or visa)
• Current Driving Licence and access to a car
• Additional European Languages such as Italian are a significant bonus
• Starter – Completer work ethic, accountable and able to lead with confidence
What can you expect?
• Opportunity to immerse yourself in a professional and diverse environment where both your technical skills and your professional credibility will be called upon and further expanded.
• A diverse, client-led workload including some notable global brands and high-profile international companies.
• Flexible working hours and some hybrid working arrangements
• Part of a dedicated, loyal and highly skilled team where you are appreciated and given recognition,
• responsibilities extended and broad exposure to a wide range of interesting projects.
• Friendly, professional and highly successful company who have high values and a business model
• to ensure your ongoing career success.
• Meritocratic promotional opportunities with an annual bonus.
• Membership to professional institute paid for, with opportunity for further training and autonomy to
• work in a mature and intelligent way.
• Competitive salary and benefits including regular reviews, and a bonus based on company success.
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and
process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our
clients range from large blue-chip companies to SMEs in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the
latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable and innovative solutions to our clients.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and
Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
There is the opportunity to work from home in this role if your location is not within travel distance to one of
our offices and this can be discussed during the recruitment process.
The role is based at our UK offices, with the requirement to travel to client sites both UK and overseas.
Applicants are expected to show existing eligibility to work in the UK and have access to their own transport.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to open an informal conversation with us, please reach out
today for a confidential chat.
Projective do not accept applicants and unsolicited interest via Recruitment Agencies.
Job Ref: HR_AMB_Engineering Project Manager_R1.0
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply’ now.