2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Fire Risk Assessor
Salary: Competitive with car allowance
We are Citation Fire and Electrical, part of the Citation Group and we are far from your average compliance company. The Citation Group is made up of 10 businesses, who proudly deliver services that our 50,000 clients need, want, and value. Our mission is to be the company that colleagues, and clients want to work for and with. It’s a really exciting time to join our business and come grow with us.
Due to our continued success, we are expanding our team. We are actively recruiting for experienced Fire Risk assessors to look after our growing client base.
Responsibilities will include:
• Experience of carrying out complex Fire Risk Assessments to a high standard.
• Compile FRA reports using the online reporting system
• Excellent knowledge of current fire safety practices, codes and guides, fire safety management, and fire risk assessment *
• Undertake fire risk assessments of, and compile emergency action plans for, clients premises.
• Maintain a high degree of fire safety competency and maintain a working knowledge and awareness of current fire safety practices, codes and guides, fire safety management, and fire risk assessment, through personal reading, participation in CPD events, online forums, membership of relevant professional bodies and participation at relevant training courses.
• Act as the initial point of contact for technical issues arising from specific contracts/assignments which have been allocated to the post holder.
• Develop and maintain excellent client and colleague relationships and ensure high-quality service delivery.
• Offer knowledge, experience, and support other fire risk assessors across the business * Deal with technical issues from specific contracts and assignments
• Training mentoring and monitoring of fire safety consultants.
• Maintain and develop excellent client relationships and ensure high level of service is delivered. Ensure Fire Risk Assessment reports are completed correctly and assist other consultants where necessary to ensure excellent levels of diligence across the business.
• Work to ISO9001/BAFE SP205 standards
If you are an experienced Fire Risk Assessor, Enforcing Officer, H&S Officer (with fire experience), Building Regulations Assessor, or a Fire Fighter (with fire safety training) then this role could be for you!
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.