2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Graduate Data Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000
Location: Hybrid – 1 day per fortnight in the Wilmslow offices
Following recent investment, The Citation Group are looking to build out their data capabilities to be Best in Class. With the growth of the engineering team, the need has arisen for an entry-level data engineer to provide support to the wider function.
We are looking for an individual with experience in SQL and a basic understanding of ETL / ELT pipelines and reporting, as well as the ability to document and test effectively. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with a hunger for knowledge and the drive to progress and learn, in which we will support you fully.
• Aiding the Senior Data Engineers.
• Building and maintaining ETL pipelines.
• Ad-hoc data service requests.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and ‘dig in’ with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience writing, and debugging SQL queries
• Experience with ETL/ELT or Reporting tools
• Understanding of data warehouse architectures
Skills and experience we would love you to have… But if not? We will help you get there:
• Programming experience in Python
• Exposure to relational cloud-based database technologies like Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
• Understanding of Cloud providers – AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
• Familiarity with DBT, Delta Lake, Databricks
• Experience working in an agile environment
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We do not do office politics or “that’s not my job.” We listen, support, and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we are on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and clients’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It is a wonderful place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Don’t delay in applying!