2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Salary – £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search and digital marketing agency. We work with brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing organic search team. This role would suit someone who is comfortable with intermediate-level programming (HTML and CSS), proficient at analysing data and a strong communicator. Further education in Computer Science, Business Studies and Marketing or similar is preferable.
No experience is necessary – graduates are welcome. Full training will be provided.
Once trained you will be working alongside our account management and content marketing teams and be responsible for planning and executing SEO strategies. You’ll work on a small portfolio of clients that will include some of the biggest brands in the UK and successful SMEs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Support your ‘buddy’ in the organic search team.
• Conduct market research and spot gaps in our clients’ websites versus their competitors.
• Use our software to conduct link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors.
• Complete technical audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance or tracking on clients websites.
• Constantly monitor clients SEO performance and report findings back to the Account Management team.
• Attend and contribute to internal strategy planning meetings to help define the most relevant and effective workflow for our clients.
Relevant skills and experience includes:
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with conducting research and analysing finding to spot gaps, trends and opportunities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a team environment and support your colleagues
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Monthly funded company social activities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• Mental health support and employee helpline
• Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
• Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert team we want to hear from you!
No agencies, please.
Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us.