2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Title – Graduate SEO Programmer / Executive – Organic Search
Salary – £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search & digital marketing agency with a focus on organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC). Last year we were proud to have won SEO Agency of the Year and Organic Search Team of the Year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of experienced Organic Search / SEO experts. This role would suit someone who is comfortable with intermediate-level programming (HTML and CSS), proficient at analysing data, and a strong communicator. A degree in Computer Science, Business Studies and Marketing or similar is preferable.
No experience is necessary but would be a huge advantage – graduates welcome. Full training will be provided.
The industry is very fast-paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key. You will also be jointly responsible for client SEO performance so determination and the ability to work well in a team are vital.
Once trained you will be working alongside our creative, content, and social teams and will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high-quality standards.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis
• Complete in-depth reviews of our clients’ content and recommend detailed content plans
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance
• Contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective workflow
• Keep up to date with industry techniques
• Support our Account Managers in client meetings and conference calls when required
Relevant Skills and experience includes:
• Basic to intermediate programming experience e.g. HTML and CSS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team, and company targets are achieved
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
• Educated to degree level – relevant degrees include Computer Science, Business Studies and Marketing (preferred)
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients.
• Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years’ service)
• Plus everyone gets their birthday off
• Christmas and Summer company parties
• Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit, and monthly full breakfast
• Games room with air hockey, foosball, etc (at Head Office)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next SEO expert we want to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us.
No agencies, please.