2mesjobs 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Group Head of Sales Academy
Wilmslow/North West with national travel
Who are Citation Group?
We are on a mission to rid the world of expensive and inadequate business services so that SME’s are protected, compliant, certified and safe. With our best-in-class guidance and expertise, provided by professionals with personality and brilliant technology, businesses are just better off with us.
Small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) are the backbone of the economy and we champion them. They deserve a better service than big corporates, at a price they can afford. We use our expertise to simplify the complex, enabling the business and its’ people to be better.
With over 60,000 clients across the UK, we enable them to do what they best, by doing for and with them what we do best. Always on their side and by their side, we do not just give peace of mind through our best-in-class Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law, Quality and Certification services, we are their trusted partner in their most difficult moments and help them to build better businesses (with the positive impact we bring to them for their people, customers and the environment). We are incredibly proud of the business we have built, the people who have helped to grow it and our client service. As a Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For (2020) – with industry leading customer service and retention, we believe in inside out customer service (treat your colleagues how you want them to treat your customers).
Now is a really exciting time to join us in this high-profile role that is key to our commercial scale up plans that will see us triple in size by 2025.
What are we looking for?
UNICORNS are rare, but they do exist in this role! A great culture where you can be your best in a business that genuinely cares about colleague and client engagement. The ability to shape our future as you build your area to deliver best in class performance. A huge opportunity to accelerate sales performance in a role that touches every business across our Group. A role in the limelight that will be the springboard to your career as you deliver, and our business grows.
Your Goal – Industrialise our approach to sales hiring and training (Select volume high potential sales recruits and take them through a best in class sales academy/launchpad program so they reach performance quicker than we have ever achieved before. Ensuring they can leave you as quickly as possible and go on to deliver and perform in the business.
• Select high potential sales candidates and lead them through your best-in-class sales academy.
• Refine and embed the sales training framework (we are currently working with an award winning external sales training consultancy to build this).
• Train, develop, coach, inspire, enable and nurture so these recruits achieve targets sooner than they would ever have done before.
• Have them ready to leave the sales academy as quickly as possible ensuring they are equipped with the solid foundations to springboard their successful career in sales in one of our businesses (part of your bonus will be on their performance 6-12 months after they leave you).
• Continuous data management, touchpoints and reviews to ensure the recruit is realising their potential and has the right support and direction to continually flourish and perform in the business.
• Engagement with key stakeholders across the business (from Commercial Directors to Sales Managers to Coaches) ensuring they are invested in the success of the sales academy and are excited to take your recruits and support the next stage of their growth. You will ensure our Sales Managers and Coaches from the business are involved in the sales academy (from delivering some training/coaching to building relationships with the sales recruits and giving continuous feedback).
• Shared responsibility for maintaining Divisional budgeted sales headcount and delivery.
• Make these recruits our future superstars. They will have a lower churn rate and higher performance rate than comparative groups due to your leadership, business engagement, world class sales training, support, direction and tools.
• Use MI & data insight to help assess and stretch these recruits, ensuring high performance in and beyond the sales academy
• Regularly review and update KPIs to align with the broader commercial objectives
• Continuous feedback loop across the Group, ensuring success is recognised and any potential performance drop-off is nipped in the bud before it happens.
• Continually reviewing and sharing sales challenges and best practice across the group and externally to keep our approach fresh and ahead of competition.
• Drive a great Sales Academy culture where recruits are engaged and live and breathe our values.
Reporting to the CRO and the Commercial Directors – you need to be comfortable with a matrix structure, proactive at both communicating progress and results; and identifying opportunities and challenges.
If you are still reading this with a sense of excitement (and perhaps some trepidation) thinking this is me, me, me, then you could be about to land your dream job.
You will have the skill and will to hit the ground running and achieve outstanding results. With a growth mindset and excellent stakeholder management skills you are a natural sales leader with a proven track record of delivering results through building a high performing team.
An inspiring and engaging leader, you never rest on your laurels. A modern future focused sales leader, you believe everyone can be even better and you know the buttons to press and approach to take to ensure this happens. You also know that you don’t have all the answers – you are not that arrogant or closed minded. You are brilliant at using people better than you for different things and are want continuous feedback and challenge yourself.
You know there is not a one-size fits all approach to individual sales performance. It is as much about mindset as it is about sales excellence skills so you continuously focus upon both across the team and by individual.
You do not accept second best, or a blame culture. You empower people to focus upon what they can control and take responsibility for their own performance.
Results focused, resilient and determined, you are highly motivated by goals and targets, you are on a mission to exceed them and know that a team with the right mindset, skills and measures that are continually supported, stretched and believed in, with outperform all others.
You will need experience of:
o Sales leadership, training and coaching
o Growing a team and individuals to deliver exceptional results
o B2B virtual/telephone sales
o Reporting, data management, MI and systems (we use Salesforce)
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement of 33 days), to wellbeing support and a health cash plan, to recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically. Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose. We will continually stretch and grow you – you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you, rely on you and care about you.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.